[chbot] OT: speakers

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Sun Sep 4 01:52:35 BST 2011

Hi-ho,

Clearing out some junk and I've got some old Fountain speakers that are
taking up space...  I figured the overlap between this list and people
interested in fixing old speakers would be a non-zero number.

Per the picture, they're big-old cabinet speakers.  One of the woofers
is frozen after it met up with a larger than necessary amplifier at a
party about 8 years ago, and I've had them sitting in the garage
awaiting repair ever since.

I can drop them off in the city if anyone's interested.  The crossovers
and cabinets are too good to dump...

Poor quality photo of speakers with (free as well) spider webs:

http://logicalit.biz/forumimages/110904%20speaker.jpg

Cheers, Chris H.