[chbot] Atmel Programmers

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 04:25:49 BST 2011

Heya Jimmy,
  Brendan who came the other night has seen the light and would like one.
(So thats two for me effectlivly)
  When you have an idea of how much its going to cost to take our DIY fun
away, please advise... Still theres deniability here 8)

Cheers.

Jasper

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 23:34:36 +1300, jimmy allen <jimmy1248 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> If there is enough demand for these programmers I'll order some
> ATtiny2313s online(less than half the price of Sicom). i.e 5 or more.
>
> Jimmy

<snip>