[chbot] In search of electric wheelchair wheels

Kay edgecumbe kayedgecumbe at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:10:09 BST 2011

the recycle place some times has golf caddy wheels etc other wise i have a set of them  ph 9814888
ask for me  kay

From: petes.username at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:49:30 +1300
To: chchrobotics at lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Subject: [chbot] In search of electric wheelchair wheels

Hi All
I am considering yet another incarnation of my lawnmower project. This one will be less heavy and should be capable of dealing with the very uneven surface my lawn has acquired thanks to the new dog :-)
I am in search of a pair of wheels to mate with a pair of wheelchair motors I have had for some time. The only critical dimension is the 17mm diameter keyed shaft. The wheels would have a diameter in the region of 300mm.

Would exchange for some of my junk, beer, chocolate fish or even an amount of cash. Let the junk pile scavenging begin!

Regards
  Peter

Mail Archives: http://lists.ourshack.com/pipermail/chchrobotics/
Web site: http://kiwibots.org
Meetings 3rd Monday each month at Tait Radio Communications, 175 Roydvale Ave, 6.30pm

When replying, please edit your Subject line to reflect new content.