[chbot] Extending the mini robot wars challenge

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Sat Nov 26 02:48:15 GMT 2011

Richard
I think its great that you have provided a ring, and encourage it.
I agree we need a lego class as well.

For the 'lego' class, how do you see deciding its lego.
I could add a small lego man as a driver, but I hardly think it fits the
spirit.

Does it need to be lego controller, motors, or the chassis constructed
from lego.?
Is mixing and matching allowed.?

There are some amazing creations using lego, so we need to encourage it.

The idea was once we had a few players agree that these rules would
work, we could decide to use them.

As I said at the meeting, it would be nice if we then expanded into
autonomous using perhaps the same platforms.

Mark