[chbot] Making 3D printers more affordable

m.beckett at amuri.net m.beckett at amuri.net
Mon Nov 21 03:40:22 GMT 2011

For those who don't want to buy a printer.

http://www.ponoko.com/3d-printing

They have a branch in Wellington that provides some of the services
either locally or via other NZ firms.
Pretty reasonable, and their CAD is apparently very easy to use.
I'm pretty sure they have 3D printing available in NZ.

Might be an option for some.

Mark