[chbot] Junque -> Forward

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Nov 20 04:03:11 GMT 2011

One day special, free to many good homes

- set of component drawers, 6 x 10, used, couple of drawers may be missing
- 12" VGA touchscreen kit
- several character displays, 2 x 16, electroluminescent BL with uP
and invertor
- several ICL7107 LCD voltmeter modules and spare LCDs
- 5 x XH1151 10/100 routers, uC Linux capable, some modified, some stock
- 1 x gamebox - actually someone has reverse engineered these,
apparently the design looks liek a Z80 + graphics display

All I ask is that the recipients of this stuff clear some of their
own stuff out and pass it further around the Robotic Group (I must be
turning Hippy :)

Just turn up at Tait Monday evening and help yourself.

-Mark