[chbot] Test message, gmail hiding my sent messages problem

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Sat Nov 5 22:26:40 GMT 2011

Gmail hiding sent messages to the group is a problem I've not solved
yet. I used to check the mail archives to make sure that all was well
with what I had just sent. Now I tend to trust gmail and our mail
server, but I do miss getting my mail back to confirm that the all is
well. Anyone found a fix?

Richard