[chbot] Next meeting Postponed

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Mon Mar 14 20:27:58 GMT 2011

Thanks Mark,

An alternative venue would be wonderful as Science Alive will be out of
action for at least 4 to 6 weeks. I can generally arrange for sessions to be
held at Tait Radio Communications, but thats a little out of the way even
for me :-):
So lets assume that next weeks meeting is postponed until we hear from you
about an alternative date and venue. Any problems with your venue and I'll
set about finding something else.

Cheers

Richard