[chbot] Interesting presentations at our next meetings

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 05:59:09 BST 2011

Use software I2C, then try slowing it right down.... Right down to DC.
You can then actually do measurements with a multimeter and don't need
a scope.

There are plentry of software I2C masters out there including:
http://lejos.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lejos/trunk/nxtvm/platform/nxt/i2c.c

BTW: A really, really nice logic analyser is the device from
http://www.saleae.com/home/ $150 USD.

The I2C