[chbot] Anyone making PCBs?

Carl Ranson carl.ranson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 11:02:50 BST 2011

Some software that people might find useful is Express PCB and Express
SCM (www.expresspcb.com).  This is really a service that lets you design
and submit boards for manufacture, but there's nothing to stop you using
it at home.

It supports two sided boards so I usually design one layer in as the
veroboard or hobby board i'm using and put the components and links on
the other layer. You can then check if the layout is consistent with the
circuit design. Has a good library of components but you can make your
own if need be.

I would be happy to demo this at the next meet if people want.