[chbot] OT....what should it cost?

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jan 26 07:54:15 GMT 2011

I think you can get myskyHD but without the HD service (?) if that
takes you closer to an HDMI signal source - phone and ask...

<http://www.jaycar.co.nz/productView.asp?ID=AC1607&keywords=HDMI&form=KEYWORD>http://www.jaycar.co.nz/productView.asp?ID=AC1607&keywords=HDMI&form=KEYWORD
- video and analogue ADC $155

... then migrate to true HDMI as sources and display become available.

- up front cost is higher
- only one installation (?!)

all in all quite an interesting balancing act

Apparently the SKY Conditional Access cards aren't locked to the boxes

Know any friendly SKY installers ?

A box in each room and a couple of cards (which are quite portable).

box - think outside it :)

-Mark