[chbot] Next meeting: 1830 Mon 17th January 2011 Science Alive

william fleetwil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 05:08:19 GMT 2011

ok i shall see if i can make it, and bring along my displays again, i have
updated the code on some of my projects and done some tweaks to the hourly
beeper on the picaxe clock, it'll double beep the number of hours past
midday or midnight using the bell characters on my displays eg 12 double
beeps at midday and 12 double beeps at midnight plus it has a spinning
display which lights one of the segments on the display between the hours
and minutes
also my picaxe 18b20 thermometer which does the positive and negative temps
and has a settable warning level which beeps the display if the temp reaches
that level mainly for positive temperatures but the warn temp will work if
it gets to the equivalent negative temp