[chbot] Kickstart in FPGA course...

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Feb 13 05:31:06 GMT 2011

Yes, interested.

You have a Xilinx bias, but don't forget about Altera and the Quartus
II environment.

Also don't forget Verilog, which is very C like and has a shallower
learning curve than VHDL and much simpler, but quite powerful.

Diligent have and Academic  price - AU$65.00, would you be willing to
inquire about a bulk (5 ?) price purchase for a CHCH based non-profit
educational group (this group).

I am sure we can scrounge space at Science Alive or the main library
for setup...

Keep going.

Mark