[chbot] Hi everybody

Mike Field hamster at snap.net.nz
Tue Feb 1 08:44:16 GMT 2011

Just signed up to the list, so here is the semi-embarrassing "Hi
Everybody" email.

I'm Mike, and since Christmas I have been the proud owner of a Pololu
3pi Robot, along with 2 Arduinos (with one more on its way from
NiceGear), numerous PICs and a Nexys2 FPGA board (which I think
rocks!).  I'm good with code, terrible with power electronics - my
current limited power supply is my best friend.

I live out in Springston (out by Lincoln), had a past life as a
commercial programmer in many languages, including assembler which helps
with those PICs - who's idea was that paged RAM memory space?

Anyhow, just wanted to say "Hi", I'll go back to lurking now :-)

Mike