[chbot] Confusing delayed email message

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Fri Dec 23 20:29:34 GMT 2011

Doh,

Apologies, I sent that message from Canberra while waiting to board a
plane. I guess it got held up  until I next used the phone to service
emails. The next meeting will of course be on 3rd Monday of next month
being Monday 16th January 2012, quakes permitting.

I hope everyone is ok following yesterdays quakes and numerous aftershocks.

Richard