[chbot] Extending the mini robot wars challenge

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Sat Dec 3 05:07:46 GMT 2011

Soo...

http://logicalit.biz/forumimages/111203-1752.jpg

The start of a servo motivated micromouse chassis.

Just need to decide if I have it balanced on a 'blade' at the front like
a lot of the small sumo bots see to be, or put a skid under there.  Or
maybe go larger and use four servos and skid-steer it.  That way I could
Make up some of the 500g weight using servos rather than ballast, and
they'd be low down.  Ish.

Will hack this one around then re-design and cut as I figure out what
mounting holes are required etc...  It's a work in progress. :-)

Cheers, Me.