[chbot] Choc fish challenege 3

Andre Renaud andre at bluewatersys.com
Wed Aug 31 03:31:03 BST 2011

It seems to take me roughly 10x longer for each increment in board size:

andre at dunstan:~/tmp/queens$ gcc -o queens3 queens_single.c -O3 -g -Wall
-pipe -lm && time ./queens3
14 queens = 365596 solutions

real    58m48.252s
user    57m52.405s
sys     0m9.333s

I've just started 15, but I'm not too hopeful of seeing a result any
time soon. Certainly explains why I had to kill off my naive first run
of 200.

Regards,
Andre