[chbot] Tonights meeting is cancelled.

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Sun Aug 14 23:56:09 BST 2011

All,

If there is sufficient interest I can negotiate the use of our usual
facilities for next Monday. The room appears to be free on the calendar, but
there are some simple formalities for me to go through before I can make a
formal announcement. For that to happen the business needs to be open. So
who would like to come next week if I can arrange it? Shall I change the
invite to people of all ages, robots and snow groomers welcome :-)

Richard