[chbot] MindKits 2.0 and stacks of new stuff

Tim Carr Tim at mindkits.co.nz
Tue Sep 21 00:12:49 BST 2010

Hi all, I'm always careful of the boundary between hobby and commerce but I
feel you'd all appreciate that the new MindKits 2.0 launched today and to
celebrate I'm giving away free stuff and we know everyone loves free stuff.

Also there are over 30 new products to launch (26 up today).
http://mindkits.co.nz/store/new-stuff

Robot chassis, gripper arms, solar panels and complete kits plus a new range
of plug and play sensors.

I'm giving away the most insanely good choc of all time (The Hersheys Milk
Duds of course) with every purchase today and from now on every Arduino
board gets a printed starters manual with circuits and programming guides
which takes the frustration out of tinkering.

http://mindkits.co.nz/

<http://mindkits.co.nz/>Thank you all for entertaining my announcment and as
always, if there's anything I can do to help or you need goodies from
somewhere just sing out and we're happy to help. It's a genuine offer.
http://mindkits.co.nz/contact-us

--
Regards,
Tim