[chbot] Visitors

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Tue Sep 14 08:22:00 BST 2010

Hi Wallace,

Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to meeting new folks. We have no
formal membership so the more the merrier. I think our youngest presenter
was 6 years old at the time, and I don't like to ask who was the oldest. If
the building looks deserted when you arrive then ring nice and loudly on the
doorbell and someone will come down the stairs to meet you. It is really
nice of the Spacecraft folks to put up with us at short notice. If parking
is a little tight near the CII building you should find plenty of street
parking going out of the city down Armagh Street in the New Brighton
direction.

Cheers

Richard