[chbot] Where will our next meeting be?

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Sun Sep 12 03:20:24 BST 2010

Thanks to Jill, Mark and Jimmy for the response about our next meeting
venue. The latest news on the Science Alive web site says they will be
closed for a while and I've just had a Doh! moment realising that we could
just ambush Christchurch Creative Space. They have regular 7-11pm meetings
on Wednesdays and I recall a little dismay from Phil when we moved our
meetings to Wednesdays. Creative Space is central, comfortable, donation
based, informal, we've been there before and we may have wireless internet
and could possibly use it regularly. Any thoughts especially from Phil or
other Spacers?

Wherever we meet I have a tiny solar powered car to bring along.

Richard