[chbot] Next meeting is Monday 15th November 630pm Science Alive Seminar Room

william fleetwil at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 00:03:59 GMT 2010

i'll have to see what is happening on the day but i may be able to bring my
8 digit displays along and my now revamped wireless units, they now have a
checksum so the receiver knows if the data is corrupted.
i have also got some code for the dallas 18B20 temperature sender for the
picaxe (it may be possible to easily adapt for most other systems) that can
calculate the full range to 0.1°C (from +125 to -55°C) and i can show what i
have done with that and my 8 digit display
if you havnt already i have videos for some of my projects on my channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/williefleete