[chbot] eDay "waste"

Paul Davey plmdvy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 08:09:36 GMT 2010

They have a policy of not letting hobbyists scrounge at these days.
Its rather hypocritical considering they preach the green thing and
the mantra of "Reduce Reuse Recycle"
Anyway let me know if you have any luck getting stuff out of them.
It would be nice if these were a scrounging paradise, but
unfortunately the people who run them ironically hate their own mantra
by acting in this manner.