[chbot] Vex Robotics

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 13 09:25:12 BST 2010

A room like the Science Alive Seminar Room would be ideal I guess,
preferably somewhere where our people have been before, with facilities for
a projector and internet ideally. We could meet at Tait Electronics, where
we have a couple of large meeting rooms available which will cope with a few
hundred folks. But it is a bit out of the way even for me if I go home to
eat first. Phil would you be able to inquire about CII please? I guess they
know and trust you now? I'm usually hard to find at the week-end so having
this arranged by Friday evening would be magnificent.

Cheers

Richard