[chbot] electonics & motor current question.

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Mar 5 08:47:34 GMT 2010

I think trying to tackle it from a technical viewpoint may be hard work.

If the unit worked when new, and has failed within a 'reasonable
period' then you should be able to get a replacement.

'reasonable period' depend upon price.

If it was $20, then a year may be reasonable.

If it was $200, then 5 years may be reasonable.

I am interested to see how this pans out

Just my 2c,

Regards,

Mark