[chbot] Cool test tool. Would anyone else want one?

Carl Ranson carl.ranson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:45:10 BST 2010

I was starting to wonder if I'd been unsubscribed from the group or
something...

I can program the pics alright. What i'd really like to see is how small
we can get it by using a surface mount pic at least. I've never really
done any surface mount stuff.

Would be really nice if we could make about the size of two nine volt
batteries end to end.