[chbot] High Accuracy Thermometer

Nathan Kennedy nathan at kennedytechnology.com
Tue Jul 13 01:55:22 BST 2010

Ah, good point Charles, high accuracy is what I was meaning.

I've compared the readings with other thermometers (aquarium thermometer, my
baby daughter's bath water thermometer), and they all seem to be within a
degree of each other.

I was measuring the temperature of my wife's tropical fish tank. Both my
probes measured 25.9, the bath thermometer measured 26.0, and the aquarium
thermometer measured 26.7. I thought it would be good to compare with a
known accurate thermometer to know which reading was the closest.

Thanks again,
Nathan.