[chbot] Propeller info

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Fri Sep 18 06:40:43 BST 2009

Yup, my first book!
Here's are the rough chapter titles:

1. The Propeller Chip Multi-core Microcontroller - Jeff Martin

2. Introduction to Propeller Programming - Jeff Martin

3. Application Development and Debugging Tools - Andy Lindsay

4. Wirelessly Networking Propeller Chips - Martin Hebel

5. Sensor Management Simplified with Multi-core Programming - Andy Lindsay

6. DanceBot, a Balancing Robot - Hanno Sander

7. Controlling a Robot with Computer Vision - Hanno Sander

8. Using Multicore for Networking Applications and Simulations using
an off the shelf Ethernet Chip - Shane Avery

9. Portable Multivariable GPS Tracking and Data Logger - Joshua Hintze

10. Using the Propeller as a Remote Virtual Peripheral for Media
Applications - Andre' LaMothe

11. Using the Propeller to Control your House and turn it Green - Vern Graner

12. Speech Synthesis and Vocal Tract Modeling - Chip Gracey
Hanno