[chbot] AUV meeting

Steven Graham steven.graham at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Sep 1 22:25:42 BST 2009

I am keen to help where I can and will be there tonight.

I managed to get a copy of the "A Drone of your own" in the Make
magazine and have 10 copies of the article for any one who wants is
tonight.

Steven Graham.

signature database 4387 (20090901) __________

http://www.eset.com

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.