[chbot] ioBridge Modules

Nathan Kennedy nathan at kennedytechnology.com
Thu Oct 22 08:51:35 BST 2009

Good evening fellow roboticists,

I hope I don't offend anyone by posting this sort of message (advertising a
product for sale), but I think people here would be genuinely interested.
Please let me know if it's not considered to be acceptable.

I have some ioBridge modules available for sale.

The ioBridge can be used to put your robotics projects online. I'm
thoroughly impressed with how easy they are to setup and configure.

The USA manufacturer site is http://www.iobridge.com - there is heaps of
information there (including a support forum) and ideas for projects.

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the meet-up the other night. Perhaps, if
there is interest, I could demo the product at the next meet-up in December?

Please contact me off-list if you would like more information.

Thanks,

Nathan

http://www.kennedytechnology.com

Telerobotics project: