[chbot] AVR Construction & programming Weds 4th Nov Chch Creative Space 7pm

Nathan Kennedy nathan at kennedytechnology.com
Tue Nov 3 02:50:35 GMT 2009

Excellent.

Thanks for the help, Philip.

-----Original Message-----
From: chchrobotics-bounces at lists.linuxnut.co.nz
[mailto:chchrobotics-bounces at lists.linuxnut.co.nz] On Behalf Of follower
Sent: Tuesday, 3 November 2009 3:22 p.m.
To: Christchurch Robotics
Subject: Re: [chbot] AVR Construction & programming Weds 4th Nov Chch
Creative Space 7pm

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Nathan Kennedy
<nathan at kennedytechnology.com> wrote:
> Cool. Is wired Ethernet internet access available?
No.

> If it's a problem I can probably borrow a Telecom T-stick to demonstrate,
> and use internet connection sharing with my lappy.
You could presumably do the same thing with sharing the Wifi connection.

--Philip;

Mail Archives: http://lists.ourshack.com/pipermail/chchrobotics/
Web site: http://kiwibots.org
Meeting Dates:
Tue 15 December 2009 6.30pm
Tue 16 February 2010 6.30pm
When replying, please edit your Subject line to reflect new content.

database 4566 (20091102) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4566 (20091102) __________

http://www.eset.com