[chbot] microcontrollers

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Wed May 27 04:42:16 BST 2009

Sure. There are many micros with hundreds of kBytes of RAM eg. Atmel AT91
and you can get even more if you add extra off-chip RAM.

If you want to include stacked parts such as mobile SOCs in the mix then you
can get single package devices capable of even running Linux without going
off-package (ARM9, MMU, 32Mbytes flash, 32Mbytes RAM...). eg. Samsung
S3C2410... but you won't find those at Dick SMith :-).