[chbot] Propeller

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Tue Jun 30 09:11:52 BST 2009

Howdy,
Sorry I missed the get together this weekend- great to hear about all
the progress that was made!
I have a few DIP propeller's lying around- I bought them for
equivalent of 15nzd...
You could also try esource- they're the local Parallax distributor:

E-Source Ltd.
Auckland
Phone: Intl: +64211929950
Fax: Intl +64 9 521 3832