[chbot] Chch Creative Space

Andrew Errington a.errington at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jun 22 07:01:16 BST 2009

On Mon, June 22, 2009 14:52, jimmy allen wrote:
> last meeting i think one of the attendees mentioned  omething about the
> Chch Creative Space.
> i was wondering  if any you are going to go one week because i might go
> down one Wednesday or Sunday

Well, the Chch Creative Space is not just for the Robotics Club, but I am
sure there will be other 'makers' there if you choose to go on either day.

I'm afraid I can't go as I am in Korea, but if you announce on this list
which day you are planning to go maybe you can get some others to go with
you.  That would be cool.