[chbot] Request for items for next meeting...

jimmy allen jimmy1248 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 07:06:31 BST 2009

I could bring my school project that i am working on if there is any
thing to bring.
It is a RC motor bike that if it works right should be able to
stabilize itself whilst stationary.
I might be able to post up a 3D model written up in blender if anyone
is interested.
Anyone feel free to put up any ideas as they could be useful(already
got a good one from this club).