[chbot] Request for items for next meeting...

Jill Pears j.pears at selhouse.school.nz
Sun Jul 26 22:00:27 BST 2009

Hi,

I will get some video of Robocup and will bring that along - it would also
be a great opportunity for placegetters to come and share their work and
talk about their projects before they head up to Auckland for the
nationals - good to hear them respond to questions.

If anybody wants to come along and watch what Robocup is all about please
do - there has been a lot of creative problem solving going on with the
teams and a lot of fun. Interviews will be before 11.00 and then there
will be dance till about 1.00 and rescue and soccer from 2.00 - 3.00.

Times might change when final entries are in but that is how it is looking
at this stage. - Selwyn House School - 122 Merivale Lane off Papanui Rd.

Cheers, Jill.