[chbot] Servos in christchurch

Tim Carr Tim at mindkits.co.nz
Mon Jul 20 13:05:53 BST 2009

Hi guys, I'm a little reluctant for my first post to be commercially related
but I run www.MindKits.co.nz <http://www.mindkits.co.nz/> and have servos
with good torque for less than the likes of Jaycar and perhaps Acorn. I hope
you dont mind me answering Sachin's request with a link.

You'll find large and small servos on there and if you have questions I'm
happy to help.
http://www.mindkits.co.nz/_product_47977/Servo_-_Large
http://www.mindkits.co.nz/_product_47977/Servo_-_Small

Please accept my apologies if my post upsets anyone's sensibilities as I
felt I could help.

Regards,
Tim
MindKits Chief Ninja

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:01 PM, sachin surendran <
sachin.surendran at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>       I am working on a walking robot project and need some
> servos for the same.
>
> Could  you let me know which is the best place to get Servos at reasonable
> price.
>
> Any tips or pointers are welcome.
>
> Cheers
> Sachin
>
> --
> “The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.” – Richard
> Bach

Regards,
Tim
MindKits Chief Ninja