[chbot] Hall Effect Sensor

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Fri Jul 17 02:46:16 BST 2009

Apart from setting up the ADC (which is hardware dependent) there's nothing
much to it. Just read the ADC.

What are you trying to do with this? Unless you need an analogue measurement
it is way easier to interface to a switch type hall effect sensor eg.
http://www.sicom.co.nz/xurl/PageID/2214/function/viewprd/prd_id/172816/pmm_id/0/hall-effect-switch-3-pin-sil.html

-- CHarles