[chbot] CHCH creative space this Sunday

Morris skibear at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 01:45:16 BST 2009

I intend to be there.

I had fun remotely setting off fireworks last night with my nephews, as
per:
http://hackaday.com/2009/07/01/firework-ignitors-and-controllers-roundup/

I have been thinking it would be cool to do some fireworks bots for
November the fifth. If anyone is interested then start building and show
us your progress: Personally I am inspired by seeing what others build,
and building stuff myself, more than talking about what could be done!!!
Perhaps even some sort of battle bots -- it only takes two bots to
battle! I would like to finish mine in the next three weeks so I am in a
hurry - I am away to Europe for a while before Guy Fawkes.

Cheers