[chbot] RepRap

Andrew Errington a.errington at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jan 26 21:59:40 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Vik Olliver <vik at olliver.family.gen.nz> was asking this question on
another list, and I thought it was appropriate to forward it here.  The
RepRap is a rapid prototyping tool for building stuff.

Vik isn't subscribed to this list, so please reply to him directly.

Andrew

--

Is there anyone in Christchurch building a RepRap? I've been asked by
someone moving into the area who is building one and wants to contact

Feel free to reply by private e-mail if you think it more appropriate.

Vik :v)