[chbot] Wednesday

Neville and Melanie stridernzl at xtra.co.nz
Sat Feb 14 11:26:07 GMT 2009

Richard and others in the group,

It's gonna be great to see a couple of these things even if only 1 ... , (i never have), I'm looking forward to it 'really',
I hope to be comming with my friend Keiran and both of our sons, aged 8-11 @ science alive on wednesday

I dunno what you guys bring etc, we don't have any robots :( , this is my first time to see them in the 'real' at all, however my interest in robotics and control is bigger than the sumo things (so i think) so i'm really hoping to all of the group and sitters by that we get lots of people, any robots !,  so i can meet and see them however simple or precise especially if they are home made. I'm hoping to get lots of ideas and knowledge, at at rate it's a really great to see something like this happening in christchurch to have a guest from japan is also very cool. I hope others feel the same and inspired to make the effort to make your effort "Richard" successful.

Regards and please count me for 2-4 people attending your meeting.

Neville Toohey