[chbot] Fast micromouse, next meeting is on Tuesday

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Wed Dec 9 18:06:02 GMT 2009

This youtube video shows the fastest and smallest micromouse I've seen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu2vX886Oj8&feature=player_embedded

Our next meeting is on Tuesday 15th Dec at 6.30pm in the Science Alive
Seminar Room
I'll be bringing a robot to lift drink cans and drop them off the table.
RoboBoogie may come along to demonstrate their National Robobucup winning
dance.
I'm sure there will be lots more to see, bring along what you are working
on.
As its Christmas feel free to bring along a plate to share.

Richard