[chbot] Construction project proto night is Wed 2nd Sept 7pm

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Sun Aug 30 11:20:14 BST 2009

Doh, Thanks Paul for pointing out my date confusion.

On Wednesday Jimmy, maybe Sachin and I will get together to look at the
first Mega328 PCBs, maybe put one together and see how it meets the needs
of the hexapod. We might also get a Ladyada USB programmer going. Of course
anyone else is welcome to join in. We'll be at Chch Creative Space, 200
Armagh St, from about 7pm. I think they may accept gold coin donations,
Phil would no doubt confirm.

Richard

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:24:09 +1200, Paul Davey <plmdvy at gmail.com> wrote:
> um, isnt 5th of sept a saturday?
>
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 8:21 PM, jimmy allen <jimmy1248 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The PCBs work with ATMEGA8s dont they.If so i'll have two of them and
>> one uP.I wiil be at the down at chch creative space for the
>> constuction night.
>>
>> On 8/30/09, Hanno Sander <hanno at mydancebot.com> wrote:
>> > Alright, please sign me up for 1 kit!
>> > Hanno