[chbot] AVR Dragon

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Sun Aug 9 19:47:17 BST 2009

I don't have a Dragon, but I do have a JTAGICE2 which has the Dragon
functionality  (+ JTAG programming for other chips).

If anyone  in the club wants to borrow that to try 1-wire debugging and see
how that works for them, then give me a yell.

Not quite try-before you buy, but close...

I found debugging to be quite simple with AVR Studio. I have not yet tried it
with gdb.

-- CHarles