[chbot] 6 legged walking Crab

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Sun Aug 2 22:32:03 BST 2009

Maybe Sashin has proposed what could be our first group project?
I would be quite interested in having some kind of n-a-pod of my own to
play (oops learn) with.
I can knock out prototype PCBs at cost, although http://www.arduino.cc/
would do nicely.
I wonder if we have someone who could cnc the legs and bodies for a modest
price?
Morris has already recommended a low cost servo supplier.
What else do we need?

Richard

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 06:25:39 +1200, Charles Manning
<manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz>