[chbot] 6 legged walking Crab

sachin surendran sachin.surendran at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 03:56:24 BST 2009

Hi,
     I am building a 6 legged walking Crab with 3 servos on each leg.
I am looking for hobbyist who would like join along in the process of
building it.

My rough plans are :
- To perfect the walking algorithm for 6 legged crab with 3 degrees of
freedom
- Experiment on self learning ( The bot learns itself to perfect its walking
motion to take it from one place to another )
- Mount a camera for purposes of image recognition.

 Its been more fun working as a team than alone on this ,
So any robotics enthusiast from christchurch who like to join along, go
ahead
and drop me a mail.

Cheers
Sachin

My earlier bot video:

“The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.” – Richard
Bach