[chbot] DIP package ADC chips?

Carl Ranson carl.ranson at paradise.net.nz
Sun Oct 12 01:14:56 BST 2008

Thanks, Mike, I actually managed to score a couple of them.
I've had a go at it but couldn't get my head around getting the SPI
interface going.

I was hoping to get up and running for this next meeting with plug and
play code but I might have to revisit what i had tried before.

At the rate i'm going it might be coming along this week as a brainteaser