[chbot] /JW and OTP PICs

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Sun Mar 23 10:30:20 GMT 2008

Hurro,

Clearing out the workshop this evening, and found some old bits that might
be of use to someone...  (OK, to be honest, searching for something in the
mess!)

I've got some misc /JW (UV erasable) and a few OTP 16C621-04/P's that I
used to use 'back in the day'.

Email me off-list, I'll put em on trademe if no-one here is interested.

Brings back memories of developing with the UV devices.  Wait 20 minutes
for an erase, then 5 minutes under a fan to cool the chip so I could
program it, burn the new code and discover a F____ typo.  Drink coffee and
repeat.

Also, if anyone is a real masochist I have a tube of MC146805E2's here as
well, and a couple of Z80B's, haven't made anything with either for well
over 15 years.  I feel suddenly old.

Cheers, Chris Hellyar
p: 03 324 4462
c: 027 255 3494