[chbot] gps modules...

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Sun Mar 9 02:03:33 GMT 2008

Hi-ho,

Totally unrelated to my messing about with gcbasic etc. :-)

I've been messing about with a GPS (Garmin etrex) in NEMA mode hooked up
to a laptop and was thinking of sticking one on some sort of platform
that could navigate and 'return to home'.

Rather than lugging an etrex around on a small platform I was wondering
if anyone had any links to or experience with a small GPS module that I
could get data out of in nema (or similar) format into a Micro.

Google found a few options, but some feedback on one or another module
would be dandy.

Cheers, Me.