[chbot] Possible Robotics Talk Thursday 13th March 5pm Science Alive

follower at rancidbacon.com follower at rancidbacon.com
Wed Mar 5 01:30:21 GMT 2008

On 3/5/08, Richard Jones <rjtp at ihug.co.nz> wrote:
> Confirmed date is Thursday 13th March, will only run if they are confident
> of a viable turnout.
I suddenly realised last night that if it was the 13th then that's the
next scheduled night for the TVIC dinner, which we normally have at
6pm. Is it possible to find out how late the talk would run so we
could perhaps look at rescheduling the dinner for later? Either that
or is their any possibility of making the talk later?

As there has been interest from people to attend both events (not
least from me :-) ) I'm keen to organise a way for them both to
happen.

--Phil.